Far-infrared (FIR) rays are part of the sunlight spectrum which is invisible to the naked eye. It also known as Biogenetic rays. Biogenetics rays have been proven by scientists to promote the growth and health of living cells especially in plants, animals and human beings.
The wavelength of Infrared spectrums are between that of microwave and that of visible ray. The wavelength of Infrared is 0.76-1000 microns and it occupies 80% of the sun’s spectrum, covering a wide range. Infrared spectrums are classified into Near Infrared, Far Infrared (5.6-25 microns), and Super Far Infrared.
FIR has the ability to penetrate, refract, radiate & reflect. The human body can absorb FIR because of its deep penetrating ability. When FIR penetrates through the skin to the subcutaneous tissues, it transforms from light energy into heat energy. The thermal effect within the deep layers of tissues cause blood vessels in capillaries to dilate, promoting better blood circulation, and the heat produced helps to get rid of body toxins and metabolic wastes through sweating.
Benefits of Far-Infrared Therapy
• Stimulates blood circulation and oxygen to the cells
• Speeds up repair of body tissues and cells
• Reduces muscle spasms and pain while penetrating and warming deep muscle tissue.
• Promotes functions of inner organs
• Facilitates elimination of waste matter chemicals and toxins
• Reduces swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow
• Stimulates enzyme activity
• Attracts calcium ions to the cellular level
• Balances acid level in our body
• Balances Hormones and body fluids
• Eases mental stress and many forms of pain